About Blockchain Training Course
The Intellipaat Blockchain online instructor-led training will help you master the Blockchain technology and the driving force behind the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. You will learn various aspects of the structure, mechanism and advantages of Blockchain technology, designing of a Blockchain network, deploying it for real-world applications and more in this Blockchain certification training.
What will you learn in this Blockchain online training course?
- Blockchain technology and Bitcoin cryptocurrency
- The concept and relevance of Blockchain
- The topic of Blockchain network
- Introduction to Bitcoin mining
- Performing transactions using Blockchain
- Introduction to smart contracts
- Languages used in Blockchain contracts
- Deploying transactions on the Blockchain node
- Working on real-world Blockchain projects
Who should take up this Blockchain training course?
Anybody looking to upgrade their careers and get on the exciting Blockchain bandwagon can enroll for this Intellipaat Blockchain training course.
What are the prerequisites for learning Blockchain?
There are no prerequisites for learning the digital currency infrastructure, Blockchain technology. Anybody can take this Blockchain certification training.
Why should you take up the Blockchain training course?
Blockchain has been ushered in as one of the revolutionary technologies that can herald the advent of the fourth industrial revolution. It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer network which is the underlying infrastructure for Bitcoin which is now finding increased applications across industrial sectors, the prominent among them being banking and financial services. Taking the Intellipaat self-paced or instructor-led Blockchain training course can help individuals to make the best use of utmost scarcity of skilled and certified Blockchain professionals and command big salaries. You can also be a part of the Blockchain Hyperledger community, upon the completion of this Blockchain technology course.
Blockchain technology today is very robust, and there are a lot of aspects like Solidity programming language, distributed ledger cloud platform, Ethereum and Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Taking the industry-designed Intellipaat Blockchain training can help to master all these technologies and more. You will get the Intellipaat Blockchain certification upon the successful completion of this training.
Module 1: Overview of Blockchain54:36
- What is Blockchain?Preview39:52
- History of BlockchainPreview07:22
- Network and protocols07:22
- Fundamentals of Cryptography
- Structure of a Block
- Blockchain transaction process
- Consensus Protocol: Proof-of-work
- Blockchain Application Components
- Blockchain Application Templates
- Blockchain platforms
Module 2: Bitcoin Blockchain36:44
- What is Bitcoin?Preview03:13
- Uses of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Wallets33:31
- How to buy and sell Bitcoins?
- How to store and spend Bitcoins?
- Bitcoin Transactions
- Bitcoin Scripts
- Bitcoin Network
- Bitcoin Block Mining
Module 3 – Ethereum
- What is Ethereum?
- Ethereum Ecosystem
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Ethereum Languages
- Gas and Ether
- Ethereum Accounts
- State Storage
- Ethereum Mining
- Ethereum tools
- Mist wallet
- Ethereum framework
- Ethereum Development Environment
- Remix IDE
- Introduction to Ethereum DAPPs and DAOs Ethereum Networks
Module 4: Deploying Smart contracts on Private Ethereum Network
- Setting up private blockchain using Ethereum
- Stages of contract deployment
- Learn Solidity
- Compiling and deploying contracts
- Smart Contract Design Patterns
Module 5: Hyperledger
- Overview of Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Projects
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Consensus model for permissioned Blockchains
- Consensus and its interaction with architectural layers
- Application Programming Interface
- Network Topology
Module 6: Hyperledger composer
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric Model
- Issues in Hyperledger Fabric
- Creating Fabric Blockchain network
- Hyperledger Composer
- Developing Business Networks
- Testing Business Networks
Module 7: Blockchain on Multichain
- Introduction to Multichain
- Privacy and Permissions in Multichain
- Features of Assets in Multichain
- Multichain Streams
- Mining in Multichain
- Interactive mode commands
- Round Robin Mining
Module 8: Blockchain Prospects
- Do you need Blockchain?
- Challenges in Blockchain
- Identifying a Blockchain use case
- Blockchain in Government organizations
- Blockchain in Finance
- Domain Specific Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain in healthcare and hospitality
- Blockchain in the entertainment industry
- Blockchain in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain in the capital market